Monday, February 27, 2012

happy easy balloon fun

After such a massive weekend, I needed something simple to do that didnt require me to have too much energy to complete. But both of my little peeps had waaay more energy than I did so I sought to find something fun for them to do.

After watching playschool, they had a great idea that we could play balloon tennis. We found some plastic plates, some empty toilet rolls ( we ALWAYS have them lying around... I swear they multiply in this place!) and constructed some simple tennis racquets, found some balloons and tennis was on!




Wow. Ive said it before, Ill say it again... simple really is the best :) This crazy simple game last for over an hour and completely wore these two out. And seeing them have so much fun, I couldnt sit and watch... I had to create my own racquet and was in too :)

3 comments:

  1. Very fun! We have done baseball and volley ball, but not tennis. Gonna have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Knew I saved those thing for a reason other than making binoculars!

    ReplyDelete