Friday, November 18, 2011

For Amahlis birthday recently, my dad constructed her a clear easel. Ive wanted one for awhile, instead of having to use the glass door, and we used one all the time and preschool many moons ago. So I casually mentioned it to dad who was keen to have a go at making one. I gave him some basic instructions on how I wanted it to look... and this is what he did! The kids loved it today. I just let them paint on it but on opposite sides so pretty quickly they were chasing each others paint brush around the screen :)



Ive never seen Jared paint for so long!
Does anyone else use an easel like this? What else do you use it for?

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a lot of fun. I can imagine how fun it'd be to chase each other's paint brushes around. I've never seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I want one of those!! There is one as part of a "house" at Charley's preschool. It is one side of the house when the other sides are chalkboards, and dry erase boards. I never realized how cool it would be to have. Darn you, Karina!!!

    ReplyDelete