Thursday, June 3, 2010

whats your colour??

I am having blog issues... possibly its my fault but also I am going to blame the computer :)

So whilst I hit the damn thing deal with it, here is a great little colour test to see what you are really like.

Personality test (from How about Orange)


Mine, scarily enough, IS SPOT ON :)



You are imaginative and creative, you have always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.

You are also able to have an in-depth thinking, you think before acting, and you know how to communicate your knowledge.

Finally you are attentive and cautious, you take into account the needs of others before setting up the defined goals.


How about you??

1 comment:

  1. Not sure about the first one. Still need to find my creative juices (which is why i read your blog for inspiration!) The third one is scary seeing I have my goal board :)

    You are imaginative and creative, you have always new ideas, and you know how to apply them.

    You are also charismatic and good in communication, you know how to attract and manage people.

    Finally you are strong-willed and active, your actions are determined by your own will, by the goals you settled for yourself, and by your need to act and to move forward.

    ReplyDelete